MarVoyageOne Sponsors Channel Advisor's Catalyst Americas 2015 Event in Las Vegas
Online eCommerce provider to China, VoyageOne, Inc. today announced that it has become a sponsor at ChannelAdvisor's Catalyst Americas 2015 event which will be taking place from March 30 through April 1 at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas...
The Catalyst Americas 2015 will give retailers an opportunity to hear from industry leaders and visionaries that are shaping the eCommerce landscape. This year's theme of Catalyst Americas 2015 is “Powering the E-Commerce Revolution.” Whether sharing visionary strategies to help retailers discover new growth avenues, new marketplaces (both domestic or international) or offering tips to help optimize sellers' current channels, the sessions at Catalyst cater to retailers of all sizes and with various business goals.
There are number of informative sessions with high-caliber speakers at this year Catalyst Americas 2015 including:
- Scot Wingo, ChannelAdvisor CEO (Monday, March 30 at 5 p.m. PDT)
- Robert Herjavec, founder and CEO of Herjavec Group and leading “Shark” on ABC's “Shark Tank” (Tuesday, March 31 at 9:15 a.m. PDT)
- Vineet Buch, director of product management for Shopping Search at Google (Wednesday, April 1 at 8:30 a.m. PDT)
- Wendy Jones, vice president of global expansion and cross border trade at eBay (Wednesday, April 1 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- A fireside chat between Wingo and Sebastian Gunningham, senior vice president of Seller Services at Amazon (Wednesday, April 1 at 1:30 p.m. PDT)
“We are proud to be part of this event. This a great place to learn, network and be close to key players in this space,” said Dennis Zhang, CEO of VoyageOne Inc. “Our partnership with ChannelAdvisor further enables our mutual clients with rapid entry and online presence into the lucrative online consumer markets of China.”
For more information on Catalyst Americas 2015, please visit www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst2015.